[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat - I learned the 1 man band from wilbert harrison

I am digging on this new recording gear and getting my studio acoustically right via building sound deading panels.   Wilbert harrison came to me this aftertoon. He lured me into his caddy as I walked down the street blowing my  harp.  I never thought in a million years his 1 man band. that I learned from him as a teenager, would ever end up being my dream band.  He had a really cool sound that never leaves my heart. I learned that tremelo guitar/harp sound from blowing harp in his 1 man band.   Walter

earning through tears (solo harp)
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10687224
we all learn the hard way
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10687225
shimmy little boogie
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10687226
wilbert harrison taught me the 1 man band
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10687227