Re: [Harp-L] Mick Jagger on Harmonica

ya, man. favorite bass player Nathan East w/Stones. However, wanna grab Mick's harmonica and tune up that 4 hole inhale a bit.....

-----Original Message-----
From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 5:07 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mick Jagger on Harmonica

I was treated to an unannounced visit by Mick Jagger to a local historical
blues club several years ago.  He came in with a Strat in a chainsaw case
and a small case full of harps.  He can really play!  About two hours later
in came Eric Clapton, who was in town (he has an apartment in Miami) with
Cheryl Crow at the Palm Beach amphitheater as a guest artist, and the small
crowd was blessed to see these two just jamming.  Did I mention that Mick
can really play the harp?
/Splash

You mean like here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziRR5h3b4YU&feature=related