Re: [Harp-L] Masters Showcase this past weekend

Thanks for posting this one! Really fine playing, all!

This video jam is an opportunity to hear how the harp (or any instrument)
may dictate/define/limit one's note choices. Some moves are just easier to
get to than others. And we acquire them in increasing degrees of difficulty.

My favorite moments here, came from Lee and Gussow. Their phrasing seemed
un-hampered by the layout of the diatonic; where music was the goal, and
harp was merely the tool of delivery.

I hear it, but I don't play this way yet. Wish I did. Working toward it.

Can anyone ID the Low octave harp (Alex?)

Stay well
Play well

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
Distance Learning via Webcam