Re: [Harp-L] Mick Jagger on Harmonica

I was treated to an unannounced visit by Mick Jagger to a local historical blues club several years ago. He came in with a Strat in a chainsaw case and a small case full of harps. He can really play! About two hours later in came Eric Clapton, who was in town (he has an apartment in Miami) with Cheryl Crow at the Palm Beach amphitheater as a guest artist, and the small crowd was blessed to see these two just jamming. Did I mention that Mick can really play the harp?

Splash!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abe Thomas" <valeskathomas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Mick Jagger on Harmonica

Mick Jagger plays Harmonica in his new album – with fusion group -> *Super Heavy* Following from: http://natpo.st/MickHarp

"Instead, the rock ‘n’ roll machine will put his famous mouth to work in a
different pursuit: the harmonica. Jagger, who also plays some guitar,
decided to leave the singing to the others and work to provide some “high
energy” mouth organ accompaniment instead."
~~
Abe Thomas
Director Business Development
Suzuki Music India