Re: [Harp-L] Masters Showcase this past weekend

Beautiful. Notice that even though a lot of notes got played there was space in between. I loved the fact at one point there was Ricci puffing on a heater whilw waiting to play. And again watching that, I went through my usual torment of being inspired and delighted and then bummed out because I don't know if I'll ever be able to play like. I just feel like chucking my harps in the dumpster. Great music though. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: <jeffsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:32 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Masters Showcase this past weekend

Hello Everyone,

This is a remarkable video of Jimi Lee, Adam Gussow, Sonny Boy Terry, Alex Paclin, Brandon Bailey, Cheryl Arena, Deak Harp and Jason Ricci doing a masters showcase this past weekend at Hill Country Harmonica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tSFKH13eciw

I hope you enjoy it!

Jeff Silverman
http://www.harmonica411.com