[Harp-L] manji quality ??

 Gary wrote:If your Suzuki harmonica does not meet your expectations, and you are in the US, we at Suzuki want to make it right, particularly if it is within the one year warranty period.  But you must call us at 800-854-1594, and get an RA number from me at extension 126.

Thanks for the quick reply, Gary.  I'll email Rockin' Ron to ask for a receipt.  My printer is broken.  If it is emailed to me, I will forward it via email to you, if that's ok with u .
  Another poster suggested gapping the harp, something I have not tried on my new harp.  Questions: Assuming that the harp I return has no manufacturing defects, is this what you will be doing to the harp I return?  Since gapping a harp to one's person personal playing style is somewhat problematic, maybe I should try gapping it?  Does this void the warranty?
ron