Re: [Harp-L] Teaser

you forgot the little known "While My Hamonica Gently Weeps".

On 05/23/2011 11:53 AM, Sean Stephens wrote:
Spot on Philip,that's the one.
________________________________
From: Phillip Franklin<pbf@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, Sean!  Pretty sure you're referring to Creedence's "Down on the Corner",
where Willie plays his harp.  The "around the bend" reference gives it away to
Creedence fans.

-Phil "Just saw Delbert Saturday night -- great show!" in KC
From: Sean Stephens<seanyw.stephens1968@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
Just heard a favourite tune of mine on the radio which is one of ,if not the
only rock/pop tunes I know of to directly reference harmonica/harp in the
lyrics.
Do any of you guys know this tune I wonder??
Don't wish to send you up around the bend puzzling over this but just thought it

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser