[Harp-L] Greeley Blues Jam w/Mark Wenner, Paul Davies, Ronnie Shellist and Nic Clark

The Greeley Blues Jam is an annual non-profit festival, it is  always a
harmonica rich event.  Friday June 10 and Saturday June 11.   Just one hour
north of Denver CO.  harmonicaplanet.com  or,  greeleybluesjam.com

One of the Saturday main stage acts this year is the Nighthawks, with
founding member Mark Wenner on harmonica & vocals.  15 year old  phenom and
Hohner endorsee Nic 'Cottonseed' Clark will be opening the  Saturday Back Porch
stage with AKM.  Nic has pro level chops  & great phrasing, but more
important he . is . SOULFUL .  ...  not just soulful for a 'kid', he'll make you
cry.  A couple years ago  I was giving him pointers, now I can't touch what he
does.  Dan  Treanor (another Hohner endorsee) will be there too, giving a
blues history  presentation on our Blues 101 stage and a short harmonica
lesson.

Cottonseed will also be in the incredible Youth Showcase  on BOTH days of
the festival.  This year the Friday showcase  will be on the outdoor stage at
4:30pm, followed by the great Ronnie  Shellist who will be playing with
Erica Brown... that's back-to-back killer  harmonica folks!  Ronnie & Erica
also close the Back Porch stage  on Saturday, then they will host an all star
jam with many of the main  stage performers!

Other harmonica artists include AC Blue with Jasco on Friday  afternoon,
Jeff Gagliariti with Felonius Smith on Fri. night, Rob Wilson on Fri  night.
And if that isn't enough harmonica, Nic Clark also has a  Friday night
acoustic gig with my duo partner Johnny Johnston at the Mad  Cow.

And finally, we give away hundreds of harmonicas on the Blues 101 Stage  on
Saturday and provide free lessons.  The long harmonica lesson this  year
will be conducted by our own Paul Davies, with me helpin' out.   For those who
don't know Paul, he has been a multi-term  president and entertainment
director of SPAH.  Paul is  currently a SPAH advisor, he was a judge at the most
recent World  Harmonica Competition in Trossington Germany, and is one of
the top  'old timey' players in the world.

Mark Wenner Solo at 4:37
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge9u4g12FsE&feature=related_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge9u4g12FsE&feature=related)

The rest of the Saturday main stage lineup is amazing:  Robert  Randolph &
the Family Band, Coco Montoya, The North Mississippi Allstars,  Trampled
Under Foot, Dwayne Doopsie & The Zydeco Hellraisers.

Friday has 12 venues, runs all day & night including an  outdoor stage.  We
close off the street, NO cover anywhere, it's the  Beale St. of the North.
greeleybluesjam.com  or   harmonicaplanet.com

You have to buy a ticket for Sat, currently $25   Will be  $30 at the gate
the day of the show.  Ample free parking, great  variety of food &
beverages.  We lay 45,000 sq. ft of fresh sod on  the arena floor so you have a nice
lawn to spread a blanket on... or go sit  anywhere in the expansive shaded
grandstands.  Permanent indoor  bathroom facility's, tent sites and RV
hookups, direct shuttle service from  Denver International Airport.  If pouring
rain is inevitable we move it  into the adjacent indoor Event Center where you
will be dry &  comfortable.

For those in Colorado, I'm carrying around the raffle guitar & tickets,  it
is a new Dobro Hound Dog Deluxe which will be signed by Robert  Randolph.
Drawing is right before Robert takes the stage on Saturday June  11.  I also
have general admission tickets with me.

We don't take a dime to put on this show, it all goes to the
performers/production and to keeping it alive.  Last year we handed the  local Boys &
Girls club over $2,000 in beer tip money and vinyl album  sales.  Come be a
part of something that is truly special!  _www.greeleybluesjam.com_
(http://www.greeleybluesjam.com)   ..

My Harp Mic Buyers Guide is still FREE for the asking at
harmonicaplanet.com.  Major revision earlier this year with several more  pages of info. It
will enable you to make good buying decisions, and will  help you to avoid
the unethical seller scams which are  grossly prevalent on the internet.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
_www.harmonicaplanet.com_ (http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)