[Harp-L] Wolfgang's Vault - Ash Grove

I have plug the Ash Grove, and note it's now a non-profit foundation (see ashgrovemusic.com) with its founder Ed Pearl still at the helm!

Ash Grove's efforts to bring roots music with an aim to invigorate cultural and socio-political awareness, communication, understanding and activism are
partially funded by purchases of the old Ash Grove recordings at WolfgangsVault.com.

So, buy Ash Grove recordings!!  The foundation is working to re-establish the Ash Grove venue here in L.A.,  stay tuned.

Harmonica content:  I have one with me at all Ash Grove board meetings and events, and everywhere else, too!

-Dave "too many meetings, not enough music" Fertig