Re: [Harp-L] manji quality ??

What didn't you like about the Manji?
My complaint is that is that they are so bluesy sounding, even at low
volumes. But I find them to be loud, aggressive, quick response time and
easy to overbend.
I don't even mind the covers--don't put them in your back pocket without a
case!
And by the way, I am the guy you will send your harmonica to
(the"manufacturer"--that is actually Japan, we are in San Diego, if you buy
in America, you send it to me) if you have a problem with it. I will make it
right if there is something wrong--including (at this point, anyway)
replacing a reed if it breaks. We currently have a one year warranty.
Lots of people think these Manjis are OOTB harps.
My number at Suzuki is 800-84-1594. Due to corporate belt tightening I am
only there on Tuesday and Thursday, but you can leave a message and I will
call you.
Thanks,
Gary at Suzuki (not "Joe Isuzu")