[Harp-L] Re: you need to do something about this.....pronto

> "Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 19:46:02 -0400
> From: Jim Hanks <jhanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Quick Review of PT Gazell's "2 Days Out"
> To: Joe Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> I didn't hear it on the first listen over fairly quiet speakers, but the
> second listen was a bit louder on headphones and that's when it poked
> out . Like I said, it wasn't obtrusive at all even on the 'phones. Most
> music, especially acoustic, is better when it isn't clean/pristine anyway.

> On 5/20/2011 5:53 PM, Joe Leone wrote:
> > I like that you can still hear some of the "valve flap""

Naah, I didn't write this thing about the valve flap (it may have been trimmed in the wrong place), and since it will remain in cyber space forever, I don't want people to get the wrong idea. 'I' wrote that I DIDN't hear any flap and that maybe I needed more volume. Otherwise, good post.
joey