Re: [Harp-L] Call 911 I'm having a harp attack!

they are playing the music, not copying it, great tone, energy, good licks
all around. I really dig the way the bigger guy on the right moves during
his solo, cat is right there, man. another cool thing is that none of them
are battling to be heard over a guitar player. listening to a lot of Little
Walter lately - in most of his music you have to almost strain to hear all
the great things his guitarists are doing. anyway, this is waaaaay cool, not
a novelty act, these guys can really play. hope to see them on the blues
festival circuit one of these days, they would knock people's socks off in
person.