[Harp-L] Anthony "Ratpack" Thompson

I just came across an album called âCadillac in the Swampâ, produced in 1995, by a band called Smokehouse, with Ratpack Thompson on harp and vocals. They are playing Florida Swamp blues. I know that Slim Harpo played Swamp blues from Louisiana, but the Florida genre is lower and darker.

I had never heard of Smokehouse or Ratpack before, but I really liked their sound. Anyone heard this before, and is Ratpack still around?

John