[Harp-L] Re : MEGATONE releases all tube Keyboard amp,

That's right Chris............ We built 2- 80 watt all tube Keyboard amps for a customer and I gotta tell you.............That thing is pretty bad ass.   I wasn't even thinking of it being good for harp, but now that you mention it, it could have some valid uses for all you cats who run through the RP stuff.   Check out the amp on our web site -- www.megatoneampscom   . I believe Dale has got specs up.
We'll most likely have one with us at SPAH this year.
And, YES.................an XLR LO input can be put in for all you acoustic cats.