[Harp-L] Looking for a possible SPAH Performance Collaborators

As a member of Joe Filisko's mob I get to perform one song on
Wednesday night.  I am really enjoying the harmonetta and would be
interested in laying the rhythm out of a jazz standard with other
people covering melody and soloing and possibly bass harp covered by
others.  Anybody interested?  Contact me offlist.  I'm thinking of Joe
Leone, Slim Heilpern, PT Gazell, Brendan Power, George Miklas, Danny
Wilson, Rob Paparozzi, Michael Peloquin and possibly you.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com