[Harp-L] The Duke Of Wail

Hi all

Like a few others I recently had a great Skype lesson with Robert.

He's a really easy going chap, full of advice but never full of himself.  The whole experience was relaxed and friendly and believe it or not very enjoyable for my first ever formal Harp lesson.

I was really impressed how interactive a music lesson could be over the internet.  My impressions (having taught Trumpet previously) would be that the exercise would be slightly less valuable than being in the same room as someone but have in fact come away with the opposite point of view.

It was helped of course by Robert's helpful and friendly manner, and by him taking useful notes and following up by emailing some really useful exercises which were relevant to what we'd discussed.

Highly recommended.

Many thanks Robert

Paul
The Real Fieldy