[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat - we are mutating into a computer screen

I recorded these tonight.  It hit me just how much not in the face communication goes on in our world.  It has taken only a few short years to almost eliminate in the flesh relationships.  The sad thing is mankind is a social animal and that means doing life in the flesh not on a screen.  When the net goes down/the battery dies/one is out of the coverage zone, reality ceases to exist for millions......... Here is a song about it and then one to dance it off your mind.   Walter

we are mutating into a computer screen
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10638832

got enough money to party all night
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10638831