Re: [Harp-L] (video) Yasuo Watani plays classicals

sskawato, et al,

I sent a link to this wonderful video to the members of my Ukulele band,
many of whom are of Japanese ancestry (I am not, although I attend the
traditionally Japanese Methodist church in San Jose). They LOVED it,
and wondered how their hakujin friend is reading Japanese Web sites.

One of our numbers is (as you might guess), Sakura Sakura, so it was
a bound to strike a chord. They also especially enjoyed the Chopin
waltz. His playing is so expressive (not to mention clean and fast).

Sorry if this is too much of a "me, too" post, but I wanted to let you
know that its joy is spreading beyond the harp world.

Dave