[Harp-L] New PT Gazell CD 2 Days Out

Fellow harmonica players,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my new CD ³2 Days Out² has been
officially released as of today. 12 songs with some of Nashville¹s finest
jazz musicians. It is available both as a traditional CD and as a download.
You can preview audio clips at these two sites:

http://www.ptgazell.com  &  http://www.cdbaby.com/all/gazell

In addition, exclusively at my website you can now get the Mix Minus tracks
for ³2 Days Out² as well as my last two CDs, ³ Swingin¹ Easy...Hittin¹ Hard²
and ³Back To Back.² It¹s the same produced musical tracks minus the
harmonica....that may be a good thing actually!

Anyhow...thanks for the bandwidth and I hope you will take a moment to check
out the new CD.

Hope to see a lot of you next week at Hill Country Harmonica Festival 2011.

PT
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com