Re: [Harp-L] Free jam tracks from Seydel

Hi group,

there are more of those playbacks like the ones from 2007 from 08, 09 and 2010. available. This year is the first time that we focus on Roots Blues - in the past we always had a full band for the playbacks and the contest - I always open them in full-length after the contest...take a look to the News section of the page you will find the appropriate links in the history...have fun.

Bertram