[Harp-L] May 23: 1-Day Harmonica Jam Camp at Shack Up Inn

Join us on Monday, May 23rd at the Shack Up Inn in Clarksdale, Mississippi
for a

Take your harping to the next level.  Join us in the heart of the blues
country  at The Sonny Boy II  1-Day Blues Harmonica Jam Camp & Barbecue to
raise money for the Tutwiler Educational Center. (We have already brought in
almost $4,000 since last Fall.)  Coaches include Jon Gindick, Cheryl Arena,
Hash Brown, Watermelon Slim, TJ Klay, Brian Purdy, and we will have a great
band for your jamming pleasure.  This will be a small, powerful event in
which  we listen, you get feedback, and nudged to your next level.  Plus the
coaches will play their asses off.  They are all playing and teaching for
free, and the Shack Up Inn is donating the space.  $55 in advancce, $65 at
the door. More info at link. Join us, and even if you can't buy a ticket to
help us help Tutwiler.  The money for this event goes towards fulfilling the
nuns desire for a music program at the Educational Center.

http://www.sonnyboyclub.com