[Harp-L] Special Marine Band Custom Comb Sale

Hi,

This is Matthew from Hetrick.

I have 4 marine band custom combs on sale for $40 plus shipping. Normal
price is $20ish each. They are what we consider "blems" because they do not
have the little divets for the protruding rivets on the draw plate. All you
have to do is sand down the draw plate and the combs are perfect.

The combs are:
A) 1 bamboo (sealed, lacquered no holes, no rivet divets)
B) 2 Coco Bolo Dymondwood MBD deluxe combs with all holes, no divets for
rivets
C) 1 Turquoise (green) MBD Deluxe Dymondwood with all holes except divets

I am not breaking these up-- it is a package deal. If you are in the US, you
are looking at a total of $45 (includes shipping).

First to email gets them. I have pics or you can look here
www.harmonicacombs.com

Thanks,
Matthew
Hetrick Harmonica