[Harp-L] Robert Hale

The other day Robert Hale put an offer for a free lesson to the first
three responders.  He might have been surprised when I put my name in
the ring because I teach as well but he decided to contact me.  We
just spent time skyping and trading stories and teaching methodology.
He is a very nice person who puts his ideas together very clearly and
certainly cares about his students and enjoys his work.  Here's to
Robert and the harp-l community!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com