RE: [Harp-L] tracks

I also use Audacity to record audio from videos for things to practice... and usually always use some of its editting functions to trim unwanted parts out, fade-in, and fade-out, and possibly even change the pitch, or change the tempo (usually saving the "original" as an MP3, then make a copy to cut-up, slow-down, etc.

I've have not bothered to look for anything else, since Audacity works so well and its free... I've been using it for several years now.

Ken H in OH