[Harp-L] Hazmat Modine "cicada" record release party in NYC, May 21

Hi all,

One of my favorite harp-up-front bands, Hazmat Modine, has just released their second CD, "Cicada."  The record release party is in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge on May 21.  I'm betting that it's going to be the best harp-related show in town that night.  I'm planning to be there.

Details below, from the band's press release:
HAZMAT MODINE
CICADA
CD release party with the
full nine piece Hazmatician band
&
SPECIAL GUESTS:
Rachelle Garniez
Erik Della Penna & Skye Steele.
Saturday, May 21st 7:30 to 10:00 @
(Le) Poisson Rouge
158 Bleecker Street New York, NY 10012 call 212.505.FISH
www.lepoissonrouge.com
! We strongly suggest buying advance tickets as the show may sell out !
(Only $12.00 in advance!)
FOR ADVANCE TICKETS:
http://lepoissonrouge.com/events/view/2100

If you haven't heard this band, make it a point to check them out.  Blues, world music, and POG-reinforced harmonica combine in a very cool sound. And you can dance
to it.

For more info on the band, go to http://www.hazmatmodine.com

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"