Re: [Harp-L] tracks

I love Audacity but had no idea you could rip the audio out of a Youtube
video with it - have to try that. Audacity rocks for easy home recording,
doing multiple tracks - lots of great effects like compression, the ability
to make your recording sound like an old Columbia 78, easy editing, easy to
use, great stuff - you can whip out something decent real quick - and like
the man said - it's free!