RE: [Harp-L] tracks

Any audio online can be recorded and exported as an Mp3 file by using an open source program called Audacity. It is completely free and works great. So if you find a good track on YouTube or elsewhere you can get it into Mp3 format for practicing. This is all completely legal as long as you aren't using someone's stuff to make money and recording it only for your personal use.