[Harp-L] In line monitor???

Sunday I spoke with a fellow harmonica player (folk music) and he too has had struggles with "guitar ""gods"" " playing too loud to hear yourself play harp.  He mentioned a product that, I guess, is a small in line headphone amp that has two outputs so you can plug in a set of headphones and hear yourself and the other output goes to your amp or PA, or whatever.  Anyone have any experience or comments?  Recommendations for specific products?

thanks.