Re: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

It's a movie - not a documentary.

I loved "Amadaus", but don't really believe that Mozart was a giggling goofball.

-----Original Message-----
From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Bill Kumpe <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
Cc: cljdm <cljdm@xxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2011 7:30 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

I agree that Walter and others had reputations of doing morally
questionable things.  If they had shown him getting in fights, doing
drugs and alcohol and being a womanizer I would have enjoyed the movie
just fine.  As it is, I will always add a warning to my recommendation
to watch the movie.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com