RE: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

I'm not saying it's right.  But I am saying don't tamper with history about
these characters just because we like their music.  They were not saints for
the most part. (Excepting maybe Mississippi John Hurt, Blind Willie Johnson,
Josh White and maaaybe Son House.)  The blues lifestyle killed many of its
servants one way or another.  All I'm saying is be truthful about it. Don't
slander them but don't try to make them something they're not either.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK