[Harp-L] harry b is in the nursing home................

For those who know HARRY B,  this remarkable chromatic harmonica was the the consummate entertainer. Though he retired several years ago, he made his mark in the golden years of the harmonica and maintained a vital presence on the cruise ships performing a non stop itinerary of shows on the high seas.

I am saddened to make public (with permission of his amazing wife NANCY) that Harry has entered a nursing home. He no longer plays the his beloved harmonica and rarely, if ever, can get out of bed. I will spare you further details but let me say that if you have any prayers left for harry, please make them. His time is short.

If you wish to send any cards of letters, please do so at this time. His wife, nancy, is making preparations and is grieving.

Harry/Nancy Bee
7570 E. Speedway Blvd. #578
Tucson, Az. 85710

There is a time for all of us.....we wish harry and nancy well in what could be his final moments.

blessings,

randy singer

ps
please pass this on to anyone who may not read this on Harp-L
Please reprint in any other blogs