[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's health & Youtube etiquette

I don't know about Jasoin's current health, 'though it seems he's doin'okay, but I didn't know one would put some pro's name on one's own youtube (obviously as additional tag), but why do that?  To associate with one's hero, perhaps, or to get traffic seeking the other player?   I can see why a pro would prefer that not be done.

-Dave Fertig