Re: [Harp-L] How to tell the key of any song or music

<This is the funniest thing I've seen on Harp-L in at least a year.

Figuring out the key *before* the band leader throws it over to you for a
wailin'
Harp solo is kinda important.>

Thanks, Dave. You're making me feel good about participating here. I don't
recall anyone mentioning that it had to be "before the band leader throws it
over to you for a wailin' solo." I would expect a solo to be somewhere
inside the piece - at least after the first verse - but hey, that's just me.

-- Al

Alfred Barten
RETIRED ... *and all that jazz!*