[Harp-L] Re: Can you improve the U block tongue curl?

I question if the ability to U block is dependent on the ability to
tongue curl.  I say this because there is not much tongue curling to
my U block (my first embrochure, with which I am pretty facile).
But, I am able tongue curl....

Are there facile U blockers who cannot tongue curl?

Jim R