[Harp-L] Marine Band Deluxe

Hi,

Just received my order of three Marine Band Deluxe harmonicas from Coast to
 Coast music. First let me say, these are really nice harps. BUT, two of
the  three harps came with a slight problem.  The Bb one blow hole did not
play.  I took the harp apart and loosened the reed up a bit by gapping it
higher.  I also had to file the tip of the reed ever so slightly. Seems to be
working  fine now, and still in tune. The G harp two draw rattles ( going to
try to fix  that later, any suggestions appreciated). Like I mentioned , these
harps play  very nicely, yet it is disappointing two out of three needed
work out of  the box.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Chris Mastakas