RE: [Harp-L] Sonny Boy Williamson (Help Me) ?

the Animals were most definately not from LA they were from Newcastle UK. Sonny did play with em just before he died. A classic recording live in Newcastle too, with Sonny Boy at the top of his entertainment game. Check out 'Baby Dont you worry' on his own! masterful!