Re: [Harp-L] positions

In my opinion, positions only refer to the relationship between the key of a
harmonica and the key center you are playing in. While it may be easier or
harder to play certain scales in certain positions, positions and scales
aren't related.

In other words, if you're play in D on a C harp, you're in third; it doesn't
matter whether you're playing D major, D minor, D bebop or any other scale.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com