[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat songs 3-28-11 amplified rack harp/keys/drums one man band

I ran my $5 homemade tie clip mic into my empty paper roll that is attached to my harp rack into a fender princeton reverb.  Recording everything at once makes for the acoustic harp to bleed into the vocal mic and the vocals to bleed heavily into the tie clip mic which is heavily distorted.  Finding the balance is a challenge that maintains the vocals and amplified harp tones.    All words and music spontaneously created and recorded.   Walter

come down to this groove
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10452619
what happened to the old way of learning the blues
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10452618
I can buy1/2 way loving anytime
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10452617
no meaning to life blues