Re: [Harp-L] Are we a more musically educated community?

I do not know if Jason Ricci and David Payne count as young players,
but you would be hard pressed to find a more influential player to
today's youth than Jason.  I run a harp band and list member Brad
Trainham bought a chord for the project and is doing well.

Personally I think the problem is they have stopped making the
harmonetta, which is imo a superior chord harp.  I am bringing it
back!  I also am trying to bing bass harp into non harmonicaband
situation.  I am THE bass player for one band and play a little in 3
other bands as well as multiple recordings.
Michael Rubin