Re: [Harp-L] Are we a more musically educated comunity?

What David says is 100% true...
And the standard of diatonic harmonica playing has progressed to an amazing
 level.
However, when I was a kid there were lots of harmonica trios,... Chromatic,
 Chord and Bass harmonicas were being played pretty well everywhere. Now,
there are far fewer.
I guess times change!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Cebu City
Philippines.
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 3/26/2011 6:51:48 A.M. Malay Peninsula Standard T,