Re: [Harp-L] Harmonetta Repairist?

Hi what you describe can happen when the springs that hold the metal strips which block the air to the reed chambers become worn or unhooked, or if those strips are kinked.
I once took one of mine totally to bits and it took me months to put it back together again. I've had two and had to sell them. One day I will have one again, really the best chord harp one can have. I know you can do melody on them at the same time as the chords.

You can re-tune a Sheng to get a good chord harp as well - David