Re: [Harp-L] video-- randy singer

Richard,

You blew my cover!     Heh - as if I needed any extra anonymity!  ;)

Seriously, though, thanks for listening.  It seems like just yesterday
(9 or 10 years now?) that I was in a book store looking at a book
called "Jazz Harp" and thinking maybe I could play the thing.

And I'm still trying...

Recently, I've been wanting to experiment with different sounds so I
just this week picked up your patch set for the RP355.

I wanted to try the effects with the chromatic, and it only now occurs
to me to ask if you have any recommendations on certain sounds to use
with the chrom!  Maybe you could steer me to a good starting point?  I
am completely new to effects, having always gone completely acoustic.
I just got your patches this week, so I'll be working to get them
installed this weekend.

Best,

chespernevins, AKA Jason Rogers

PS to Randy - great pianist on your gig, too!

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica
http://lulu.com/primacy