[Harp-L] students & motivation

Would those of you who teach like to share what strategies you use to help students keep motivated in the often dispiriting period when they learn to bend notes. Also how to keep up the motivation in that time when they are learning to keep the three bends on three & the two bends on draw two play in tune.
I recommend to all my students that they use a chromatic tuner to help them to tune their ears & bends in. David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

E-mail-dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx http://www.cognitionarts.com/ Phone: 0207 373 0295