[Harp-L] Dr Midnights future plans for his harmonica knowledge transfer

Hi All,
At the moment I have retired from public performance to look after my 86 year old Mother. She, thank God, is well. However all things must change.

Upon her return to her maker I am buying a Ca 50 to 65 ft. catamaran. In which I will sail the world at a leisurely pace and see all my harmonica friends all over the world. It is to this end I am learning Chinese.

I will be able to offer some space on board to a select slots to those who would like to combine some rough are ready sailing with intensive harmonica training.

Hugh Messenger employed me 24/7 for a year, with the goal of changing his life from a networks guru to being a blues-harp playing bandleader. This course of study went on over a year, in which we traveled extensively in 3 continents & he achieved his goals and changed his life.

This live in study is intensive, one eats breathes and sleeps harmonica and music. This would be all the more so on a boat who's only non harp playing folk are the Captain and two man crew. It wont be a luxury being served drinks on the poop deck sailing but rather get stuck in stuff.

It will be an experience with a high potential for being a life changing event. I guarantee a life enhancing experience. Those who have an interest in this should contact me off line.

Did the list see my interval grid posting?

David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

I hope this info helps, do feel free to phone.
Harmonica lessons are currently £25.00 per hour, discounts for bulk booking are available (bulk = 10 for a 20% discount, making study £20.00 a session&  20 lessons for a 25% discount = £18.75  a session).

  I Teach from 10 till 20:00 all the days of the week. I teach from:
51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat, closest Tube Earls Court.
Call me  on 0207 373 0295 to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail-dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx http://www.cognitionarts.com/ Phone: 0207 373 0295