Re: [Harp-L] Mesa Boogie Bass 400

Hi Tom,

It is a VERY loud bass amp... With a reputation for being free from
distortion. I have never tried to play harp through one, but I suspect it might
simply be so powerful that you would not get any "blues harp crunch" from it,
 but just lots of feed back.  However, try it and see... It just might work
 fine.

Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 3/24/2011 5:17:59 P.M. Malay Peninsula Standard T,