[Harp-L] replacement combs for Crossover harps?

Ross,

I just completed a plastic for bamboo comb swap on a couple of Crossovers. I really like the Crossover with the bamboo comb and tried to talk my customer out of swap. Never the less, some people just prefer the plastic comb. I will drill & tap the reed plates to accommodate six more screw (a total of nine), trim the plates to fit, and assemble into an optimized plastic comb. Please email off list for more info if you're interested.

Thanks,
Steve Grimm
http://www.dudeharp.com/

years ago Tim Moyer made custom marine band harps with plastic combs and I bought a few. They are still my favorite customs and they have held their tuning for many years. I don't think he is making them anymore - (wish he was). I recently bought a Hohner Crossover (key of A) with the bamboo comb and although it is a very bright and responsive harp, I just can't get used to the feel of the bamboo comb. Was wondering if anyone in the customizing biz sells replacement plastic combs for the crossover from anyone. Do SP20 combs fit the crossover?

Thanks
Ross Macdonald