Re: [Harp-L] A couple of questions

Your last paragraph suggests that you could/would choose either a diatonic or a chromatic.

The Db tune would be very easy to play on a C chromatic with the button held in.

The same harp will be very easy to play in Am which doesn't usually require any button pushes.  Some minor-key tunes use both major and minor 6ths and 7ths.  In the key of Am, F# (major 6th) and G#(major 7th) come with a push of the button.

Vern