Re: [Harp-L] SP20 Abbastanza

Funny, Joe, SP 20's have always lasted the best for me - sometimes years,
without problems - and I don't take great care of them and play and bend
pretty hard. That's part of why I like them so much - that and their (to me)
rich tone, smooth comb, and ergonomic case. I always make sure to get the
'made in Germany' ones, not the others that I hear are out there. The
Harpmaster - not the Promaster - is a durable and decent sounding blues harp
to my ears - but you said you don't like *Suzi's* either. I bought a Hohner
Crossover and liked the bright sound and volume but blew a low reed out in a
week without doing a gig with it - have heard similar stories. Bummer at
that price. Interested to hear what others have found to be lasting harps. I
think I have tried just about every non-custom harp out there and keep
coming back to SP 20's. Old dogs and all that. Willing to try something
else, so if you find a Seydel that gives you what you want, please let me
know.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!