[Harp-L] 16hole Hohner 280 C for sale

I bought a 16hole Hohner 280 C about 10yrs ago but have rarely played it ( I am guessing maybe 20times at best ) The harmonica is in excellent condition, is very clean, single use, smoke free and everything functions perfectly as new. All the reeds work and all the wind savers are there. Original black case included. I can take/send pictures upon requests. I will sell and ship to the lower 48 US states. sell for $90.