[Harp-L] Open Mic/Jams Los Angeles

Thank you for advice about jams in the LA area, I really appreciate the help. I am in the Burbank area and I enjoyed the tuesday night Blues Jams at Mr. B. I think Cozy's in Sherman Oaks has a tuesday night open mic. Harvelle's in Santa Monica on Monday I heard. I want to check out Arcadia Blues, which may be a little bit of a hike. It has been hard for me to find somewhere reliable. Babe and Ricky's closed? I am in downtown LA regularly as well. Thanks for the information.